Hands down the most effective glass cleaner we have found to date! For our detail shop, we tested countless different glass cleaners from other brands that all claimed to be "streak proof." Spoiler alert: most of them weren't!
Why don't we release our own Image branded glass cleaner? Well, the answer is pretty simple. Castle already nailed it with this one and we try not to reinvent the wheel unless we can bring something better to the table.
Trust us here, this stuff is the bomb. Use it to clean your windows (obviously) or even spot clean your polished metals.
We've included a 4 pack of ultra premium diamond weave glass microfibers from the number 1 name in the game, The Rag Company. The special weave pattern helps prevent your microfiber from bunching up while you're wiping down.
Take care of these rags properly and they'll last you a looooong time. $14.99 SAVINGS included in price. No additional coupons applicable or required.
How-to Clean Glass/Windows Properly:
- Start by using the towel slightly dampened with water or spray cleaner to maximize effectiveness.
- Use the towel's diamond pattern surface to quickly and easily wipe away dirt and film streaks.
- Use a second clean/dry glass microfiber to complete your lint-free / streak-free finish.
Size & Stats:
- 16" x 16" - Overlock stitch border
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Softness Increases With Each Wash
- Weave: Diamond
Recommended Uses / Additional Info:
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals - Great for cleaning the stacks on big rigs!
- Wiping / Polishing glassware, stemware, silverware, jewelry, glass tabletops, porcelain, stainless steel, polished aluminum and other polished surfaces.
- Lint-free /Streak-Free
- Non-abrasive - safe on all finishes
- Safe for use on computer & cell phone screens
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Proper care for your premium towels:
Before using your new towels, make sure to wash them first to remove loose fibers.
- When washing, always use cold water. Do not use powdered detergents and avoid using bleach.
- Dry with low heat (under 140 degrees) or hang them up to air dry.
DO NOT iron your microfiber towels. Avoid fabric softener and do not wash with items that contain cotton. Do not mix with different colored fabrics to avoid color bleed.