You're going to love this glass microfiber cloth. We have tried every glass micro we could get our hands on and this one is lightyears ahead of the competition.
The Rag Company's "Diamond Scale" weave pattern makes for extremely smooth gliding performance. Perfect for tackling dirty, dusty, or grimy glass and window projects. The unique texture combines the best features of the most popular microfiber waffle-weave and smooth, herringbone-weave glass towels without any of the "dry-drag" friction that other glass towels can produce.
How-to Clean Glass/Windows Properly:
- Start by using the towel slightly dampened with water or spray cleaner to maximize effectiveness.
- Use the towel's diamond pattern surface to quickly and easily wipe away dirt and film streaks.
- Use a second clean/dry glass microfiber to complete your lint-free / streak-free finish.
Size & Stats:
- 16" x 16" - Overlock stitch border
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Softness Increases With Each Wash
- Weave: Diamond
Recommended Uses / Additional Info:
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals - Great for cleaning the stacks on big rigs!
- Wiping / Polishing glassware, stemware, silverware, jewelry, glass tabletops, porcelain, stainless steel, polished aluminum and other polished surfaces.
- Lint-free /Streak-Free
- Non-abrasive - safe on all finishes
- Safe for use on computer & cell phone screens
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)