You're going to love this glass microfiber. We have tried every glass micro we could get our hands on and this one is lightyears ahead of the competition.
The Rag Company's "Diamond Scale" weave pattern makes for extremely smooth gliding performance. Perfect for tackling dirty, dusty, or grimy glass and window projects. The unique texture combines the best features of the most popular microfiber waffle-weave and smooth, herringbone-weave glass towels without any of the "dry-drag" friction that other glass towels can produce.
How-to Clean Glass/Windows Properly:
- Start by using the towel slightly dampened with water or spray cleaner to maximize effectiveness.
- Use the towel's diamond pattern surface to quickly and easily wipe away dirt and film streaks.
- Use a second clean/dry glass microfiber to complete your lint-free / streak-free finish.
Size & Stats:
- 16" x 16" - Overlock stitch border
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Softness Increases With Each Wash
- Weave: Diamond
Recommended Uses / Additional Info:
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals - Great for cleaning the stacks on big rigs!
- Wiping / Polishing glassware, stemware, silverware, jewelry, glass tabletops, porcelain, stainless steel, polished aluminum and other polished surfaces.
- Lint-free /Streak-Free
- Non-abrasive - safe on all finishes
- Safe for use on computer & cell phone screens
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Proper care for your premium towels:
Before using your new towels, make sure to wash them first to remove loose fibers.
- When washing, always use cold water. Do not use powdered detergents and avoid using bleach.
- Dry with low heat (under 140 degrees) or hang them up to air dry.
DO NOT iron your microfiber towels. Avoid fabric softener and do not wash with items that contain cotton. Do not mix with different colored fabrics to avoid color bleed.
Check this video out for a more detailed look at taking care of your towels HERE