Dual Soap Wash System
Shipping calculated at checkout
Custom built here at our Image headquarters. No more measuring soap, refilling foam cannons, changing tips/attachments. An ALL IN ONE device to help you operate at maximum efficiency and provide top of the line results.
Dual Soap Wash System: The Foaminator
Pairing our Dual Soap Wash System with our custom lance (The Foaminator) is the ultimate combo that will speed up your wash time saving you time and money. Make swapping attachments, dealing with foam cannons, and using buckets a thing of the past.
- ST-164 Dual Injector
- The Foaminator Wash/Rinse Lance
- Stainless J hooks for wall mount storage of Foaminator (2 hooks)
- Jumper Hose for pressure washer - 12 Foot (for injector inlet)
- Braided 1/4" soap hose for drawing soap - (1) 20 foot roll
- Premium soap draw tubes with mesh screen (2 draw tubes, 5 through 275 gallon sizes available)
- Metering tips for precisely diluting your soap (2 bags of 8 pcs)
- Foam nozzle for Foaminator customized for your GPM and PSI (1 Nozzle)
- Meg/Rinse tip for Foaminator customized for your GPM and PSI (1 Tip)
Please note Image Wash Products will call you after placing your order to get information such as PSI and GPM from your pressure washer prior to building your order. These injectors and foam heads are custom built to work optimally with your exact pressure washer so we will need specifications to proceed with building your system.
Suttner ST-164 Dual Soap Injector
How It Works:
Thanks to..well science these downstream injectors change the pressure in the lines which draw soap from your selected side straight into your gun and comes out diluted at the perfect level every time.
Selecting Your Nozzle:
To do this you will need to select the orifice that is right for your pressure washer based on its PSI and GPM. Once you have your PSI/GPM you can use the chart below to select the right nozzle.