Touchless Foam Cannon Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout
Introducing the ultimate touchless wash bundle!
Say goodbye to streaks, whitening, and brightening caused by regular Touchless 2-step chemicals. Touchless 1 & 2 is specially formulated with organic acids that won't harm your polished aluminum. It's safe to use on all vehicle surfaces and gets your surface 90% clean when used correctly. Plus, it's biodegradable!
This bundle also includes (2) pressure washer foam cannons to make the washing process even easier and more effective. You can choose from two options - one that supports a maximum PSI of 3,000 or one that supports a maximum PSI of 5,000 - depending on your specific needs.
With our bundle, you can wash your truck yourself and skip the sketchy truck wash with mystery chemicals. It's fast, easy, and effective for maintenance washes between brush washes. And if you have a wax or ceramic coated vehicle, our touchless wash soap is the perfect frictionless way to wash.
So, whether you wash weekly or need a quick clean between hand washes, this Touchless 1 & 2 foam cannon kit is the perfect fit for you.
But in addition to personal habits and preferences, there are also costs to consider when it comes to the best touchless truck wash soap for you. So let’s take a look at the cost breakdown a bit:
Touchless 1 & 2 gallons - $119.99
- 1 gallon fills 12.5 foam cannons
- 1 set of foam cannons = $9.60 to fill up
- Passenger Vehicles: <1/4 Foam Cannons (<$2.40/wash)
- Daycab/Sleeper: 1/4 Foam Cannons ($2.40/wash)
- Truck & Trailer: About 1/2 foam cannons ($4.80/wash)
- Larger Equipment: Full Foam Cannons ($9.60/wash)
- Saving time not waiting in line at truck wash
- Saving time and money not going out of your way to a truck wash
- Saving time not pulling out bucket and brush
- Can wash a cab with a sleeper in 35 minutes.
HOW TO 2-STEP:
Before you begin, there are a few factors to take into consideration. For instance, if this is your first touchless wash ever and it's been more than 7 days since your last wash, you will want to brush/mitt wash. After that first good brush/mitt wash, we strongly recommend using our foam-on Wax Replacement coating. These critical steps will help you achieve the best results with touchless washes going forward.
- (Optional Step) For extra cleaning power, pre-soak your surface with Bug Remover or Degreaser to help cut through extra road film.
- Dilute in foam cannon - 1 part soap to 3 parts water
- Apply touchless truck wash soaps from bottom up and allow each soap to dwell for at least 1 minute before the next step.
- Foam Touchless 1 onto your surface
- Foam Touchless 2 overtop of Touchless 1
- High pressure rinse the entire surface, and make sure to keep the wand 6-12" away while maintaining a 90 degree contact angle with your surface
- Rinse thoroughly making sure to overlap rinse patterns. It helps to go both left and right and up and down with your rinses for maximum coverage.
OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
While this touchless truck wash soap approach is straightforward and will garner you preferable results, there are additional considerations to keep in mind when washing or rinsing your ride.
- Use a 40-65 degree tip for rinsing
- Use with water no hotter than 130 degrees (anything hotter will break down the touchless truck wash chemicals and make them less effective)
- A pressure washer is required
- Minimum recommended specs 2200 PSI & 3.5 GPM
- **IMPORTANT: If using a spigot to dispense Touchless 1, make sure it's plastic. Low pH solutions will slowly eat through soft metals over extended periods of time. This also includes metal components of foam cannon heads. To prolong the life of your foam cannons, we recommend running a small amount of Touchless 2 or other high pH solution through it to neutralize Touchless 1.