This ain’t your every day 2-step wash. You know that feeling you get when you pull out of the truck wash and see streaks or whitening all over your expensive polished aluminum? Yeah, we know, it’s THE WORST. Lucky for you, we’ve spent decades polishing aluminum and know exactly what it takes to protect your polished metals and keep it clean WITHOUT streaking/brightening/whitening. That’s where Touchless 1 & 2 comes to the rescue. It’s time to skip the sketchy truck wash with their mystery chemicals and start saving time & money by washing it yourself.
- Specially formulated organic acids guaranteed not to harm your aluminum
- Fast/Easy/Effective maintenance wash between brush washes
- Safe on all vehicle surfaces
- Gets your surface 90% clean (when used correctly)
- Concentrated soap - you’re not getting some watered down formula
The 5 gallon option has moved. Click here to view all bulk soap pricing.
*This product is Biodegradable*
**IMPORTANT: If using a spigot to dispense Touchless 1, make sure it's plastic. Low pH solutions will slowly eat through soft metals over extended periods of time.
$89.99 for both Touchless 1 & 2 gallons
1 gallon fills 12.5 foam cannons
1 foam cannon = $7.2 to fill up
If you use a whole foam cannon it costs you $7.20 for your wash + time
If you use half a foam cannon it cost you $3.60 to wash + time.
- Saving time not waiting in line at truck wash
- Saving time and money not going out of your way to a truck wash
- Saving time not pulling out bucket and brush
- Can wash a cab with a sleeper in 35 minutes.
How To 2-Step:
- (Optional Step) For extra cleaning power, pre-soak your surface with Bug Remover or Degreaser to help cut through extra road film.
- Dilute in foam cannon - 1 part soap to 3 parts water
- Apply soaps from bottom up
Foam Touchless 1 onto your surface
- Foam Touchless 2 overtop of Touchless 1
High pressure rinse entire surface. Keep wand 6-12" away while maintaining a 90 degree contact angle with your surface.
*We recommend using a 40 degree rinse tip.
- Rinse thoroughly from top to bottom
What to expect from any 2-step:
Touchless/Brushless soaps, whether it's our product or a competitors, do not get your surface 100% clean. We tested several top competitor's 2-step soaps alongside ours and determined both leave about 10% road film that you can only see up close when you run your finger through it. This is expected behavior for 2-step in general. These types of products are meant to be used for maintenance washes between your normal brush/mitt wash. They are not meant to completely replace washing with a brush/mitt. You can minimize the amount of road film left behind by making sure your surface is protected with some type of wax protection like our Wax Replacement.
Our recommended weekly wash process:
Detailed Wash - We use our full prep/wash/protect process once per week. Start with bug remover to pre-soak bug remains and heavy road grime. Then we foam on some Platinum Wash soap and scrub the surface clean. After scrubbing, rinse thoroughly. Once the surface is 100% cleaned, we apply a coating of Invisishield (our foam on wax replacement) & rinse off.
Between detailed washes, we use Touchless 1 & 2 to neutralize road salt/grime and help keep the surface clean and free of extra build up.