Single Soap Wash System
Shipping calculated at checkout
Single Soap Wash System: The Foaminator
Pairing our Single Soap Wash System with our custom lance (The Foaminator) is the ultimate combo that will speed up your wash time saving you time and money. Make swapping attachments, dealing with foam cannons, and using buckets a thing of the past.
- The Foaminator Wash/Rinse Lance
- ST-160 single injector
- Stainless J hooks for wall mounting storage of your gun (2 hooks)
- Braided soap hose (5 feet)
- Stainless MEG (rinse) tip custom fitted for your GPM / PSI (1 tip)
- Internal foam nozzle custom fitted for your GPM / PSI (1 nozzle)
- Premium soap draw tubes with mesh screen (1 draw tube)
- Metering tips for precisely diluting your soap (1 bag 8 pc)
Please note Image Wash Products will call you after placing your order to get information such as PSI and GPM from your pressure washer prior to building your order. These injectors and foam heads are custom built to work optimally with your exact pressure washer so we will need specifications to proceed with building your system.
Suttner ST-160 Single Soap Injector
How It Works:
Thanks to science these downstream injectors change the pressure in the lines which draw soap right out of the bottle straight into your selected gun and comes out perfectly diluted every time.
- 3/8" SS Male Plug
- 3/8" SS Female Socket
- Chemical Pick Up Tub Barb (Inlet)
- Dosing Nozzle
Selecting Your Nozzle:
To do this you will need to select the orifice that is right for your pressure washer based on its PSI and GPM. Once you have your PSI/GPM you can use the chart below to select the right nozzle.