The Eagle Edgeless 500 is the premier microfiber towel from The Rag Company. These bad boys are 500gsm for maximum plushness, softness, and performance. Eagle Edgeless towels are a favorite for numerous automobile manufacturers, car clubs, detailers, and car/truck/motorcycle/boat/airplane lovers everywhere.
Size & Stats:
- 16" x 16" - Edgeless
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Softness Increases With Each Wash
- Weave: Circular Knit
- Country of Origin - South Korea
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
Proper care for your premium towels:
Before using your new towels, make sure to wash them first to remove loose fibers.
- When washing, always use cold water. Do not use powdered detergents and avoid using bleach.
- Dry with low heat (under 140 degrees) or hang them up to air dry.
DO NOT iron your microfiber towels. Avoid fabric softener and do not wash with items that contain cotton. Do not mix with different colored fabrics to avoid color bleed.
Check this video out for a more detailed look at taking care of your towels HERE