After years of research and testing our experts at Image Wash Products built a custom wash lance to save you TIME and MONEY. We took premium Suttner parts and our collective knowledge/experience to bring you the Foaminator.
No more measuring soap, refilling foam cannons, changing tips/attachments. An ALL IN ONE device to help you operate at maximum efficiency and provide top of the line results.
Call For Availability (616)777-7175
Due to the nature of this product, discount codes are not applicable
- These are hand built to order and can take 3-5 business days to ship out
- We do sell the gun by itself for people who already have the injector or simply need a replacement gun
- You will need to provide either your orifice/nozzle size or GPM/PSI of your washer. So please be sure to select the correct options when placing your order.
- The ST-164 injector supports up to 5076 PSI
- The ST-160 injector supports up to 5000 PSI
It features two barrels - one high pressure rinse barrel and one low pressure soap barrel.The prized feature of The Foaminator is the revolutionary hi-lo nozzle that requires a simple 1/4 turn to switch between high pressure rinse and low pressure foam. It can be used to apply any washing soaps including Platinum Wash, Wash and Wax, foamable Wax Replacement, and 2 step soap solutions.
How The Dual Injector Works
In order to pull soap through your foaminator you will need the downstream injector with it. You have two options, either a single soap injector (ST-160) or dual soap injector (ST-164).
- Either of these injectors pull soap straight from a container of your choice (from a small gallon container all the way up to a full barrel or tote of product).
- Full stainless steel body construction for long term durability and chemical resistance
- Downstream injection, meaning no chemicals are run through your pump like upstream solutions
- Designed to work specifically with the Foaminator and the internals are custom built for your pressure washer based on GPM and PSI (you will need to let us know your orifice size or GPM/PSI)
Calulate Your Nozzle Size
Image Wash Products (Formerly Reflections Wash Products)