After years of research and testing our experts at Image Wash Products built a custom wash lance to save you TIME and MONEY. We took premium Suttner parts and our collective knowledge/experience to bring you the Foaminator.
No more measuring soap, refilling foam cannons, changing tips/attachments. An ALL IN ONE device to help you operate at maximum efficiency and provide top of the line results.
It features two barrels - one high pressure rinse barrel and one low pressure soap barrel. The prized feature of The Foaminator is the revolutionary ST-58 hi-lo nozzle that requires a simple 1/4 turn to switch between high pressure rinse and low pressure foam. It can be used to apply any washing soaps including Platinum Wash, Wash and Wax, foamable Wax Replacement, and 2 step soap solutions.
These are built to order and can take up to 5 business days to ship out. The Foaminator is also ineligible for any discount codes. Be sure that your system does not exceed 5076 PSI (Dual Injector) or 5000 PSI (Single Injector)
Be sure to choose the right orifice information or the gun WILL NOT PERFORM AS EXPECTED!
Calculate your nozzle/orifice size with the chart below:
- 3/8" Male Plug
- Suttner ST-310 stainless steel hose swivel
Suttner ST-2315 Acid Resistant Trigger (Gray) OR MTM Hydro SG35 Acid Resistant Trigger (Gray) (Depending on Availability)
- ST-001 18" Stainless Steel Lance with an ST-9 (Comes with vented grip side handle and a plug if you choose not to use the side handle)
- Suttner ST-175 with a ST-58 hi-lo changeover valve
Suttner ST-75 Foam Nozzle - Comes customized to your chosen orifice size
- Suttner St-10 Nozzle Protector
- 1/4" 40 Degree Stainless Steel MEG Tip - Comes customized to your chosen orifice size
DUAL INJECTOR - ST-164
- 4000 PSI 10’ Jumper hose - (may be substituted with 12' depending on availability)
(2) 5' sections of nylon braided soap hose and
(2) Screened foot valves - Viton O-Ring
(2) 2' sections of PVC pipe
- Includes bag of plastic metering tips
SINGLE INJECTOR - ST-160
- 5' of 3/8" Nylon braided soap hose
- (1) Screened foot valve - Viton O-Ring
- (1) 2' section of PVC pipe
- Includes bag of metering tips
Additional Information & Videos:
How The Dual Injector Works
In order to pull soap through your foaminator you will need the downstream injector with it. You have two options, either a single soap injector (ST-160) or dual soap injector (ST-164).
- Either of these injectors pull soap straight from a container of your choice (from a small gallon container all the way up to a full barrel or tote of product).
- Full stainless steel body construction for long term durability and chemical resistance
- Downstream injection, meaning no chemicals are run through your pump like upstream solutions
- Designed to work specifically with the Foaminator and the internals are custom built for your pressure washer based on GPM and PSI (you will need to let us know your orifice size or GPM/PSI)
Image Wash Products (Formerly Reflections Wash Products)